With CocoonKids, you will be able to keep your children safe and secure, however, they may have access to other internet browsers such as Safari. To prevent your children from using Safari, please watch this CocoonKids tutorial video:
- Step 1: Open the System Preferences from the Doc or open the Applications folder
- Step 2: Click on Users and Groups and or Accounts
- Step 3: Click on the lock to make changes
- Step 4: Enter your computer's password
- Step 5: Click on Guest User and then click Open Parental Controls...
- Step 6: Click on the Web tab and then click on "Allow access to only these websites"
- Step 7: Delete all the websites listed by selecting the website and then clicking on the minus (-) symbol
- Step 8: Log out of your User Account, and then log in as a guest user
Once logged in as a guest user, Safari will be disabled from use
Please note:Parental controls can only be changed on the administrator account. You can't change Parental Controls while logged in with a Guest account.