A Basic Guide to Getting Started with CocoonKids
This is a basic guide of how to get started with CocoonKids. This guide will walk you through the steps of how to sign up for a Cocoon account through changing your child's preferences and account options. This comprehensive but brief tutorial video will help you get set up with CocoonKids:
A Basic Guide to Getting Started with CocoonKids from Get Cocoon on Vimeo.
- Step 1: Sign up for a Cocoon account
- Step 2: Activate your Cocoon account via the activation email
- Step 3: Download and install the Cocoon toolbar
- Step 4: Sign in with your Cocoon account
- Step 5: Click on the Manage Kids Here button
- Step 6: Click on the Add Account button
- Step 7: Create a child account
- Step 8: Add individual websites to your child's whitelist. You can also click on the Include Parent Blogger-Approved Whitelist to populate your whitelist with about 50 parent approved websites
- Step 9: Click on the Kids Login Here button
- Step 10: Sign in with your child's account by clicking on their portrait
Your child should now be signed in with their CocoonKids account. Your child can now safely explore the internet with CocoonKids!